Thursday, October 1, 2015

trying to rise above

     Most of today I have felt nauseous. It took me until nearly 4:00pm to eat lunch. I just didn't feel like making anything at lunch time. Food seemed repulsive. I don't feel like eating anything for dinner. I did take some Zofran to help with nausea. It is such a sweet tasting pill.

        This evening I did some nose work practice with my dogs. Afterwards I needed to rest for awhile. Any activity it seems i need to rest afterwards. My anemia is worse, so could be the cause of feeling with little energy.

          I have coming up three nose work trials. I'm getting a little worried that I won't have the energy to get through these trials. I need that fire in the belly to guide me and not let this take over me. As long as I can do nose work, I know I'm still alive and capable. This Sunday I have a mock trial with both Duffy and Divine. Hopefully I will be fine after that event. I'm going to push forward. They want me to start dialysis next week. just days before my first trial. Fortunately the trial is only a 2 hour drive. I will stay in a motel the following night and just volunteer the next morning for a short time. What is great about nose work, I can sit in my chair during the trial between wait times. I can be more mindful to rest. Normally I like to get up and socialize and meet people, but this time I will conserve energy. Two of my students will be in this trial.

            So much happening in my life. I'm going to keep going and keep succeeding. If I can't do Nose Work, it will be really bad for my psyche, so I better go.

No comments:

Post a Comment